June 27, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday, Alyssa & Allison

Alyssa and Allison turned 7 today!!
 
They were able to go into work with Johnathon for about an hour this morning before we headed to the zoo.
 
 
Allison, Madelynn and Alyssa
 

Madelynn and Alyssa


Allison


Waiting in line for the Skyfari.
 
Are you loving our new Tula?! I've been wanting one for quite a while now and we finally made it happen. Jackson is still adjusting to it as he prefers his arms and legs extended, but he is very comfortable and falls asleep every time he is in there.



I love that Johnathon has worn the Tula more than I have. He loves it and looks great wearing it. :)


I can't believe my babies are 7 years old. It's such a treat to watch them walk through life and experience the world together. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...