August 9, 2012

For the love of CHEESE!

Madelynn is usually the first one to wake-up every morning and today was no different.

EXCEPT for the fact that she snuck downstairs and grabbed our jumbo family sized bag of cheese and dumped it on her bathroom floor.


This is what I woke up to this morning.

I was NOT happy.

On a side note, do you love their previously white rug? Allison stands on it to put on her make-up everyday and it is now splattered with every color of the rainbow.

Now worries, I placed it in the trash while picking up the cheese. :)


Here are the girls before church last weekend. It was very bright and I didn't take the time to mess with my camera settings so this is what you get.

Madelynn, Alyssa & Allison


Alyssa is always asking me to take her picture.


I'm not sure if I posted this one of Madelynn or not, but I love it!


The girls had a few friends over last week.

It makes me so sad to think that these two gals will be moving back to Oklahoma soon.


We had our first ever glow-stick-bath and that was a huge hit!


I have been a busy little bee making hair bows, iron-ons, burp clothes and other goodies to sell.

I'm pretty excited to start selling things again, I just want to spread my wings a little bit more this time around.


Today is day 4 of school and the girls are still doing great.

We went to the Museum of Natural History and the Science Center this Tuesday. Balboa park offers free admission to some of the museums every Tuesday and we plan on taking full advantage of that this year. The girls were able to see and learn about dinosaurs (something we are going over in school) in person and not just on pages of a book.

Johnathon got a new, previously owned, car this week as well so I will be gaining a little bit of freedom soon. I can't wait to take the girls on field trips while Johnathon is at work.

We got some new patio furniture yesterday. I love it!! I will be sure to take a few pictures today and share it with you all.

I also have a few other new decorations I need to get pictures of, but I have just been so busy lately.

1 comment:

Eights on the Move said...

You've been quite a busy bee!

I think its so awesome that you have museums to go to with your girls - what a great resource! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...