July 3, 2012

Old Town

We decided to spend an afternoon in Old Town.


This is, hands down, one of my favorite places in San Diego to take the girls. There is always so much to look at and so much to do.

I tried to take a picture of Alyssa & Allison...




Eventually I got a good one!


It was a beautiful day.


My gorgous gals.


Aren't I such a fashionista in that hat?


There was this amazing little shop where the girls were able to 'mine for gold' for only $4 a piece.


They were each given a little container of rock/sand and told to shift it in the water until colorful rocks/gems appeared.


They had a blast...and so did Daddy & Grandpa.










The girls and their Daddy.


Being silly.


Overall it was great day and we will be going back soon.

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...