August 27, 2010

End of Summer FUN!

The days are starting to cool off and the corn is slowly starting to golden...
Fall is coming!
We are trying to soak up as much last minute Summer fun as we can.

Except...a few minutes after these pictures were taken, I was stung by a pesky wasp!
Ouch!

I just can't seem to get enough of my beautiful girls!

Is it just me? Or are they changing in looks?

Getting more and more grown up every day!

My Friday mornings are occupied by Rummage Sales (or Garage Sales, depending on where you live) with my mom!! We have been having a blast and are doing a great job at collecting 'junk'. hehe!

Last week I bought these roller skates for my niece...for $1.
Allison was determined to try them out.

She finally got on her feet...

...but it didn't last long! :)

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...