July 26, 2010

Busy! Busy!

To be quite honest, busy doesn't begin to describe my life over the last few weeks.
I feel as though every time I come to Illinois, I find out what 'chaos' truly is!!

Only 2 short days after I arrived, I shot these pictures of my sister-in-law, Becky.

She is due in September with her first child, a son, Colton!

This is her with her fiance, Josh.

They are going to make a perfect little family.

As fun as it was taking her pictures, it wasn't the only thing keeping me busy!!

My 7 year old niece, Breanna, was admitted into the Children's Hospital of Illinois...more on that later!

I also shot my own sister's maternity pictures...and witnessed the birth of my newest niece, Audrinna Paige Miracle!

Alyssa & Allison have enjoyed playing and wrestling with their many cousins.

Madelynn has been busy cutting teeth and mastering the art of standing (while holding onto the couch).

I hope you enjoyed the pictures from my first photography shoot...I am pleased with them.
I would love you input and thoughts on the pictures!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...