March 6, 2010

{Stickers}

It's no surprise
that my 2 year old twinados
Loooooove
stickers!
Almost
every
single
family member has sent them
...in the last month!
Can you guess what I grab
every
single
time the girls start to wine?
{Stickers}
Not only did she cover
every
single
inch of her body,
but also ALL of the doors,
MOST of the walls,
the floor and her sister.
. . .

The in-laws are here and unfortunately it hasn't started out to a good start.

It's wet and rainy here in "sunny" San Diego and my mother-in-law is sick!
:(

I'm hoping for the best and praying that the sun decides to show itself over the next couple of days. We had a lot of fun things planned and I hate to see their entire trip...WASTED!

. . .

How is everyone's weekend going? Any funtabulous plans??
I would love to hear all about them.

xoxo

Don't forget to CLICK the button below to vote!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...