February 5, 2010

Johnathon should be home very shortly!

. . .

In other news, I went to check on the girls because I could hear way too much screaming/laughing during nap time. Allison greeted me at the door and I loved on her a bit. It took me a few minutes to realize 'Oh, there is only one on my lap'!

I checked behind the door...Nope!

In the closet...Nope!

Under their HUGE stuffed donkey...Nope!

PANIC!!

What if she got out of the room without me knowing. What if she is getting into things that she shouldn't. Did I drain their bath water from last night?

That's when I heard it. The sucking of a thumb coming from under Allison's bed...Alyssa was trying to sleep. It was kind of cute actually.

I put them back in bed...this time together in Alyssa's. {they like that} I filled up their sippy's with pure apple juice. {not the half juice/half water I usually give them} Now, things are quiet...just in time for Madelynn to wake up and eat!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...