February 17, 2010

Favorite time of day...

Late at night, after the kiddos have gone to bed, Johnathon and I like to sneak into the twins' bedroom and see where they fell asleep. Usually they are in their own beds and covered up like big girls. Sometimes they are on the floor, on top of each other, under beds, in their closet.

On the VERY rare occasions, they are in bed together.

This just melts my heart because I know that they are the best of friends.

Well....this is what we walked in on last night.

Both girls were sound asleep in Alyssa's bed with their arms intertwined as if they were almost holding hands.

When they were tiny little things (if you could imagine them any smaller) and shared a crib, we would put them to sleep on opposite sides of the crib. In the morning when they would wake up, they would be touching. Usually JUST like this!!

{it makes me sad}

On most nights we separate them, put them in their own beds and cover them up. Last night we left them alone. We figured they wanted to be together and who are we to separate them!!

I love my baby girls!

. . .

Johnathon left early this morning. VERY early this morning! He was up and getting ready @ 3am. I don't care who ya are...that's early! :)

The temps got up to 80 degrees the last two days!! As much as I love the heat, it's almost too hot to be taking the girls outside.

You Midwesterners really want to be jealous? Johnathon got a sunburn from being outside the other day!!

I hope you're enjoying all that cold snow!! Make a snowman for us! ;)
. . .

Well, I have a few chores that are calling my name.

Like the 3 loads of laundry that are sitting in my bedroom...YES, THREE!

Like the pile of groceries that have been sitting on my kitchen floor for two weeks now...YES, TWO WEEKS!

Like the sink of overflowing dishes that is responsible for taking every.single.one of our bowls and forks!!

Oh, and lucky me! I must perform all of these magic acts while somehow entertaining two very opinionated and feisty 2 year olds and taking care of a 4 month old.

{ I wouldn't have it any other way! }
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...