December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Johnathon!

{the birthday boy}

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, dear Johnathon.
Happy birthday to you!
Today is my hubby's 24th birthday!
He is out to sea at the moment, but we can't forget to celebrate on his behalf. It blows my mind when I think about how he was only 16 when I first met him. My parents weren't exactly thrilled that their 14 year old daughter was talking to a boy with a car! haha.
He was only 21 when we had our precious twin girls, Alyssa & Allison. He may have been young, but he is the best daddy that I have ever known.

It took a little convincing to get him to agree to another baby, but you couldn't tell by looking at this picture. She has had him wrapped around her little finger since the day she was born.
I love you, Johnathon!
Happy 24th Birthday!
. . .
Thank you to everyone for the comments over the last 6 or so days. I'm happy to announce that we got a total of 21 comments. That means that I will be donating 21 cans of food to a local food drive.
It means so much to me!!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...